Saturday 12 March 2016

Exclusive Interview With Rohan Chaubey From RohanChaubey.com

Welcome folks.

A few days ago, I started a series post - "Talk With Celeb". In the list of TWC, Rohan Chaubey from "Be Rohanlicious" is with us.

Reading his answers, I found that he is not a money blogger and is blogging for passion, not money. Read the complete interview to find out more about him.

1. Thanks for accepting my interview request. Tell us something about yourself and your educational background.
Answer: Thanks for having me over. I’m an Engineering student pursuing Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering. I was 16 when I contributed to India’s Largest IT community – TechGig[dot]com. I helped them prepare learning resources for SQL. My deepest passion is to help others using all my gifts. I firmly believe that the person, who gives the most, always wins.
Must Read: How to get google adsense approval account
I am often called as relationship strategist, social media enthusiast, programming geek and a young technology blogger with a penchant for personal development. I’m soon going to launch my first e-book “Make People Want You”.

2. How did you start your blogging journey, what is the story behind your blog?
Answer: Before I started my own blog, I used to play on a gaming website. The website allowed individual participants to maintain their own blog.

I used to share my thoughts there and people used to up-vote it like crazy. Often times, my blog posts used to get top ranked.

After a few months, I created my own blog “Be Rohanlicious”, and shared some programming tutorials there. It evolved and now it’s a multi-niche blog covering topics such as social media, blogging, programming and self development.

3. We all learn from our mistakes. What mistakes did you make when you started blogging?

Answer: I trust the timing of my life. In a way, everything we do requires learning. And learning is a continuous process. I won’t say that I didn’t make any mistake. But I would prefer saying – “I’m doing better than before. And I’ll keep increasing the standard.”

4. How much time you devote for your blog per day?
Answer: It varies. If I’ve college exams or assignments to complete, I’ll do that first and would not log in to my blog until I finish it.

On week days, I spend 4 hours on blogging related activities and on weekends, the timings and hours totally depend on my schedule. I’m flexible with time.

5. From where do you get ideas for your upcoming blog posts and how do you manage to get traffic to your latest blog posts?
Answer: My readers decide on what topics I should write on. I’ve a contact form on my site from where they can send me topic suggestions.

I do a Q and A blog post series known as #AskRohan in which my readers send me questions and I answer them. It is fun and I see many of my readers enjoy it.

My major blog traffic comes from social media. My friends and blog visitors are too kind to share all my posts aggressively on various social media platforms.

It all starts with reciprocation as one of my quotes say – “The law of kindness and reciprocity is more important that pictures with a fake smile on social media.”

6. How do you go about promoting your blog on the web?
Answer: Self-promotion can feel uncomfortable, awkward and wrong. But as creators, we need to realize that if we do not share our creations, they might not reach a wider range of audience. Just to ease the process of content promotion and marketing, you can introduce reciprocation in your promotion strategy.
And here, reciprocation does not mean support is demanded, it is just appreciated.

You’ll mostly find me actively promoting my content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn.

7. What are your favorite internet marketing tools? Would you suggest any premium tools for newbies?
Answer: I don’ use any tools except these two:
                A) Google keyword planner.
                B) Google Analytics.

8. Please share a few link building methods which you find the most effective?
Answer: I don't have any strategy for link building. I get links naturally and that is how it should be. To answer your question: Interviews, guest posts and infographics can help in gaining good amount of back links for your blog.

9. What advice would you give to bloggers who are just getting started?
Answer: I would say, do not enter blogging to compete, enter to dominate it. Always share your expertise and opinions; you might end up helping a few people. The world craves something fresh. Stop doing things which others have already done.

10. What is your best way to make money from blogging and do you think it can work for every blogger?
Answer: I’m not a money blogger. I’m not here to play the money game; I’m here to change the game. I’m soon releasing my first e-book “Make People Want You”. I’m super excited because it will serve two purposes:

1. I’ll be able to help my readers. The e-book is all about strategies to stand out and be heard in this over-crowded world.
The e-book can help you win hearts of your readers, clients, influencers, friends and even haters. It’s all about making people like you.
All I want to convey from this book is — never jump on the bandwagon. Have the courage to be different and stand up for what you believe in.

2. Extensive revenue that will be generated from the sales of the e-book will be donated to a charity. I support education, so I’m in the process of getting my partnership approved with one of the catholic charity organization.

11. What message would you give to our TECH TEAR readers?
Answer: I would like to share my quotes. Hopefully all the wise souls will understand the message behind that –
"Revenge will lead you to nowhere, but forgiveness leads you closer to God."

"If being nice is being Fake, I would prefer being Fake."

"The law of kindness and reciprocity is more important that pictures with a fake smile on social media."

"Hug your haters and kill them with your kindness."

You can connect with me on:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RohanChaubey1

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TechBluemoon OR https://twitter.com/Rohanlicious

Instagram: https://instagram.com/rohanchaubey/

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ROHANCHAUBEYY/posts

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rohanchaubey1

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/rohanchaubey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick On Page Seo Tricks To Optimize Blog For Search Engines

On page seo refers to placing keywords at accurate position to optimize blog to rank higher in search engines. on page seo is the initi...